Pinholes refer to small holes on the surface of epoxy floor paint film, some cylindrical and some semicircular. On the one hand, pinholes affect the aesthetics of floor paint engineering, on the other hand, because of the existence of holes, pollutants are more likely to damage the floor paint layer, and easy to cause follow-up problems. The size of the pinhole is usually between 100 and several millimeters. The following epoxy floor paint manufacturers will share with you the causes of the surface [pinholes] of epoxy floor paint and the preventive measures. 一、环氧地坪漆施工后产生【针孔】的原因：
1。 Reasons for pinholes in epoxy floor paint after construction:
1。 The construction viscosity of floor paint material is too high and the temperature of construction site is low。 After mixing with paint, there are still residual bubbles due to the short time of stopping。
2. The improper matching of solvents and excessive use of volatile solvents at low boiling point result in rapid drying on the surface of the film, while the solvent at the bottom should not escape.
3。 There is moisture in floor paint。 There are dust in the air, sweating and oil pollution on the construction ground。
4。 In spraying construction, the pressure of spraying gun is too large, the diameter of spraying nozzle is too small, and the distance between spraying gun and object surface is too far。
5. The ambient temperature of construction site is too high, and the temperature of coating or construction ground is too high.
6. Epoxy floor paint has poor leveling property and poor releasing bubbles.
2. Measures to prevent pinholes from appearing after construction of epoxy floor paint:
1. The construction viscosity of epoxy floor paint should not be too high and the temperature of construction site should not be too low. After mixing the paint, it should be placed for a period of time, and then constructed after the air bubbles run away.
2. Attention should be paid to the mixing of solvents and the amount of solvents with low boiling point should be controlled.
3。 Moisture and dust in the paint should be removed before construction to ensure that the surface of the coated material should be treated clean before construction。
4. The spraying technology should be mastered well.
5。 Attention should be paid to the environmental humidity of the construction site and the temperature of the surface of the coating should not be higher than that of the environment at the time of construction。
6。 Adjust the formulation of paint。
3. The methods of eliminating pinholes on the surface of epoxy flooring:
1。 Where pinholes occur on the surface of epoxy floor paint, they are ground by sandpaper machine。
2. Fill it up again and smooth it with a flat scraper or trowel.
3。 After hardening, surface treatment of epoxy floor is done。
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工